You need Hot Keyboard Client/Server if...
- you have several computers connected to a LAN running Hot Keyboard
- you want to have the same hot keys definitions on various computers
- your workgroup requires the same macros on each computer
- you do not want to customize hot keys every time you have to change computer
- you want to quickly switch to your own hot key set when working on a colleague's computer
How it works
Hot Keyboard Server is a separate application which can be
installed on Windows NT/2000 systems as a service. Once installed,
Hot Keyboard running on the other computers should be configured to
connect to the server and usernames must be configured on the server.
As a result, all clients can share and exchange macros.
To configure the server refer to the readme file included with the
server application. You can download the server application at http://www.hot-keyboard.com.
To learn how to connect and configure the client, read the next topics.