- Windows 7/8/10 32 or 64bit
- 3 MB of disk space
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP support
- Can automatically insert text in editors and text fields including date/time stamps, text files and more
- Launch (or activate) programs
- Quickly open folders
- Open dialup connections
- Open URLs (web pages)
- Control WinAmp
- Control CD player
- Operations on windows (minimize/maximize/etc)
- Capture screen area to the clipboard or image file
- Instantly activate the screen saver with one keypress
- Can schedule each macro execution to specific time or times
- It is possible to run several macros in a sequence
- Increase/decrease sound volume (you can even create separate controls for CD, MIDI and other devices)
- Menu organization of hotkeys (lets you define an unlimited number of hotkeys and group them for easier use)
- Can execute any macro via a desktop shortcut
- Works in DOS sessions
- Windows Explorer & Internet Explorer integration
- Shutdown Windows immediately or on a schedule
- Lists of windows for each macro where it is specifically enabled or disabled
- Import/export hotkeys and shortcuts so you can save/retrieve complete sets of macros
- Fast text insertions via the clipboard
- Record/playback of your keystrokes and mouse actions
- Can print defined macros for future reference
- Speeds of macro playback can be configured
- Launch applications minimized
- Hides itself in the system tray
- Client/Server architecture available to synchronize macros over the network (Pro version only)
- Setup Wizard will scan your system on install to define first-time macros for you
- WIN key and multimedia keyboards with extended keys support
- Each macro can be set to run in specific windows only
- Macros can be printed for future reference
- SmartAdd feature adds new macros quickly using the clipboard or high-lighted text
- International versions available
- To insert often used text into your messages, documents, chat dialogs, etc., such as greetings, smilies, date, time, phrases, addresses, URLs and others.
- To speed up text typing
- To quickly handle messages with routine replies such as your prices, FAQ answers, etc.
- To run an application with one keystroke
- To run applications on an automatic schedule (backup, defragmentation, download and many more)
- To easily fill in forms (such as username/password).
- To quickly increase/decrease sound volume.
- To speed programmer's typing of standard constructions.
- To have the same hotkey definitions on all computers over a network.
- To save you time, so you can work faster and more effectively.
Download Hot Keyboard now!