With Hot Keyboard you can also open your favorite web pages with
a hot key. Just:
- Browse any web page with Internet Explorer.
- Find a link you would like to open with a hot key (this can be
link to a web page or an e-mail address).
- Click the right mouse button.
- In the contex menu click the "Assign hot key" item.
- In the "Hot key" field of the "Edit Macro"
dialog box click the desired hot key.
- Choose additional options, if you want. For more details look the
"Launch web browser" topic.
- Click "Ok".
Now you can use the hot key in order to open a web page.
Launch web browser