Once you have installed the Hot Keyboard you can use hot keys to start
favorite applications or open files. All you have to do is:
- Open Windows Explorer, the "Start" menu or switch to Desktop.
- Choose an icon of the application or file you want to run with a hot key.
- Click the right mouse button.
- In the contex menu click the "Assign hot key" item.
- In the "Hot key" field of the "Edit Macro" dialog box click
desired hot key.
- Choose additional options, if you want. For more details look the
"Execute a program" topic.
- Click "Ok".
Now you can use the hot key in order to run an application or open a file.
Execute a program